Saturday 25 September 2010

Burn Off Chicken Wings - Get Slim and Toned Arms

lose arm fatIf you under-arms are getting a bit saggy your need to start losing weight and working out. Build some muscle, stretch that skin and reduce body fat.

"You must use low-insulin nutrition like I recommend in all my books, including Fit Over 40, to lower your bodyfat. For ladies, the back-of-the-arm body fat is often the last bit to go. This type of diet is also a great way to lose belly fat.

But I promise, it will go. I can go for anyone. Marty Web and dozens of other ladies in Fit Over 40 prove that in living color, and they share how they did it.< Low-insulin nutrition means eating more protein-rich foods, foods that are not processed, and plenty of tasty veggies. But it does not mean you cannot have your pizza and burgers here and there. I do every week and my body fat is low."

No comments:

Post a Comment